Firstly we are really looking forward to seeing you at the 2016 Tour of Sussex, it is certain to be hard, interesting and hopefully epic!
We have been looking closely at the Team Time Trial and Individual Time Trial and how to keep the playing field level for everyone and as such have implemented a format to keep the race fair from the start to the finish.
So here is the format of the TTT -
1. Each team selects four riders (due to having many teams of 4, 5 and 6)
2. These riders ride the TTT
3. Left over riders will be randomly allocated a composite team of four
4. All teams to ride road bikes (keeps the field level and stops some people having to bring 8-12 bikes!)
5. Fastest person over the line wins yellow and green (green will be given to 2nd place)
6. All teams will be counted on the 3rd rider.
I know this is not ideal, but we want a good fair race with equal chances for GC.
And here is the ITT -
1. Road bikes only (for reasons mentioned before)
2. You must wear the provided skinsuit (if you are strong enough to be wearing the Yellow or Green jerseys!)
I hope you are clear with this format, please feel free to email or call me on 07988838479.
Yours in racing!